Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Mistress Tracy,
Forgive me for taking your time.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Verbal humiliation of my tiny, worthless dick and small but sperm filled testicles and forced
sperm consumption. I LOVE YOU!!
I am totally unworthy of ANY attention you deign to give me. But I
had to tell you that I am completely at your mercy. I only desire to please you, even if that
means your will force me to swallow my own sperm, or swallowing the sperm from another
man. I only wish to please and excite you.
I am white, stand 5ft 10in tall, weight 190lbs, am in pretty good shape, I am slightly balding
and have a pathetic 4 inch dick.
I know what I desire is irrelevant to you, but since my Mistress asked for my fantasy here
it is.
I ONLY WISH TO PLEASE YOU MISTRESS. I desire to be completely and totally dominated
by you. I desire to be in your complete control. I desire to be verbally humiliated by you
because of my tiny little dick. I desire to please you as you are humiliating me because of
my agonizingly small dick. I desire to please you as you laugh at me and point your finger
at the smallest, most worthless little dick you have ever seen. Then, whenever you desire,
and whenever it will please you most, I will with GREAT JOY AND PLEASURE ejaculate
my sperm for your pleasure anywhere YOU wish. And if it is your desire for your own
pleasure to further humiliate me by making me ejaculate my sperm into my own mouth for
me to swallow right before your eyes, I will do so with immense and great pleasure in knowing
that I am pleasing my Mistress. I WILL SWALLOW MY SPERM FOR YOU. I will do
ANYTHING for you my Mistress,
 
Loyally your and in your servitude,

Visit my site at http://www.teenietinyweenie.com. Send me email at: misstracy4u2serve@yahoo.com or call me for some live adult phone fun at 888-307-3141.

(c) Copyright 2003 www.TeenieTinyWeenie.com All rights reserved.

No comments: