Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Dear Miss T,

I want to thank You for letting me chat with You this morning. Thank You
for allowing me to squirt my pathetic little load for You. LOL. After I got
off the phone with you, I called my Mistress/Trainer and told her about my
call. She made me squirt my goo too. She would be happy to take a pic of
my pencil dick for you and have me send it in. It just may take awhile to
get back over to Her to have Her take it. After I talked with Her, She had
me call a girl that I have gone out with a couple of times, and who is in
training to become a Dominatrix (hopefully mine), and tell Her about the
conversation I had with You. She thought it was absolutely hilarious, and I
thought She would never stop laughing. Thank You so much for setting off a
wonderful chain reaction. I hope to get the pic to You fairly soon, so that
You and Your coffee house gang can critique my penis, or lack of one. LOL.

Just remember it is like a penis, only smaller. :)

Thank you,

SB

Visit my site at http://www.teenietinyweenie.com. Send me email at: misstracy4u2serve@yahoo.com or call me for some live adult phone fun at 888-307-3141.

(c) Copyright 2003 www.TeenieTinyWeenie.com All rights reserved.

No comments: