Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Miss Tracy has become my pimp. I told her about my pee pee and how I was
always amazed at pics on the internet of huge black cocks. She told me
how it felt to suck one of those cocks, and it made me so hot. She would
o let me touch my dicklet for fear that I would cum.

She convinced me to go a local adult bookstore near a large factory that
had gloryholes. I was nervous, but Tracy had told me I had to suck as
many black cocks as I could. I ended up being gag fucked by five huge
black cocks. It was unbelievably hot and my first non-experience in my
life.

When I got back, I called Tracy as she ordered. She mind-fucked me SO
well, that I came three times in a row I was so grateful to her, that I
paid her $20 for each cock I sucked off, and agreed to pay her $20 for
each black cock I sucked after that. Now, when my pimp needs money, she
calls me and sends me on my way.
RW - 11/14/03

Visit my site at http://www.teenietinyweenie.com. Send me email at: misstracy4u2serve@yahoo.com or call me for some live adult phone fun at 888-307-3141.

(c) Copyright 2003 www.TeenieTinyWeenie.com All rights reserved.

No comments: