Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Here is a letter from one of my fans!

HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY!

Hello MIss Tracy.
How are you.beleive in me we enjoy lot to read and see your web site.You have done lot efforts to arranged it and we felt that peoples from all over the wolrd would be also appriciating your job well done.
But I want to say one thing That I am 23 year old young cute girl and having boy freind very handsome and loving person, since I was 20,he is my first and till long life freind we may get marry soon after few months.We first time thought to measure the size of his cock because we seen on your pages many many cocks,peoples saying these are small dick.Well I tell you about my b/f.As I love him from the depth of my heart so first I got permisstion from him to write you about this what I am writting.Well in normal position his cock look very small as depnding on climate or you can say temprature of body,if temprature low then it goes almost all inside him.looks very cute with well filled up scortum with testice but when we feel love and romance and plan to have sex it become very hard you can say red hot and hard too.So first time we have measuremed it's length with scale keeping lightly on Pubic bone to the tip of cock.it was about 4-1/2" long.
Miss Stracy what you think we should consider it micro penis or normal.this i can tell you that I have no problem having sex with him.we do lot foreplay and oral sex before the intercourse.When he penetrate it is very tight fit in my place and I feel lot enjoyment when it hit My "G" spot while moving fore and aft.beleive me i get each time may be many orgasms when ever we perform lovemaking.
What I mean to write all this is that in My mind I think size does not any matter because location of "G" spot is just about 2 inches at the enterance of vagina and sure you might be having more experience about this point and clitoris If boy friend or husband is well aware that how to trigger these switches of girl body then all the fobias of man cock size becomes very secondary thing.You know i feel that this 4-1/2 " of him is very very best size because if it is little more it will pain feeling for me even i told him while measuring that if you can reduce 1/2" to make it fix 4" is the best.We have palnned to make pictures of it to send you both in normal and in errect position.But I do not know when because he feel little shy about it to make pictures to be seen by other.But i convienced him that miss stracy promised that she will not paste the name and details of sender at all if we do not want to show.Yes Miss am I true to tell him this???
If you reply my comments I will highly appricate you.
If you want to can paste my this e-amil on your web site with changes as u like to made with out showing My e-mail address please.May be some peoples who are having phsycological thinking of small penis worries could get their moral up.
bye bye with best regards

No comments: