Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Good Morning...

It's January 10,

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year.

I have to say that I am glad that all the Holiday stuff is finally over.
Its time to get back to work.

I want to take this time to say thank you to all of you that have sent me pictures.

There are so many. I am going to try and get some of them posted today!

So call and let me know what is going on with you little guy!

Hey Erich.... Just wanted to say hi and that I miss you, Hope you are feeling much
better.. I am sorry that I missed you when you called.
Until we talk know that you are in my thoughts.

Hey there Fluffer Boy Joe.... Where are you ? Are you going to make me call you and find out what happen with you! CALL ME!

James thanks for the great e-mail wishing me happy holidays..
Hope yours were great also....
Know that you are very special and I keep you in my thoughts!

Miss Tracy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
888-307-3141
www.teenietinyweenie.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: