Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Good Morning from Sunny Florida,

Well its 6 days to christmas and time is running out for you little dickie boys to send me your holiday pictures of your little dicks.

I think this guy is in love with his little guy......giggle.

THIS IS A SHOUT TO MY FLUFFER BOY JOE.... YOU NEED TO CALL ME!

I have heard some great stories about new panties that you are getting for Christmas.
So how about the new cuckold stories, OR the new toy stories!
I am waiting to hear..... I need a good laugh.

So what do you all you panty boys think about Brittney Spears panties... or should I say the lack of them.... Hell I go all the time without panties!

Have a Great day.......
Miss Tracy
____________________________________________________________________
www.teenietinyweenie.com

1-888-307-3145
____________________________________________________________________

No comments: