Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12/12/06

Its only 13 days left to Christmas. Do you all have your Christmas shopping done!
Ok you little pathic little dickie boy tell me now what you bought for me!

I am waiting on more christmas pictures to post on here for you to win a free call?

So tell are you a little dickie boy that likes to me watched on Cam!
Are you a stroker boy that wheres pink panties for me!
Are you waiting on a Assigment for you little wiggleworm to preform!

Its a beautiful day here in Florida! Its great....... I am going to go lay in the pool naked!
Call me and let me giggle at you little wiggle worm!

Miss Tracy
______________________________________________________________________
www.teenietinyweenie.com

888-307-3141
_____________________________________________________________________

No comments: