Sunday, October 19, 2008


October is Sissy boy Strap-On Play Month!

Hey there boys this my month to specialize in Sissy Boy Strap On Play.

Are you that pathetic loser boy that wants to learn how to be my little cock slut.

So call me and let me do my specialties of Feminizing and Sissification.

When you call me be ready to dress up and be turned into a little sissy.
Have your favorite outfit ready to get dress into it must consist of panties, bra, slip, stockings, heels, and a pretty little skirt and blouse.
Don't forget your make up bag. We need some red lipstick and nail polish.

So what are you waiting for call me and let me turn you into the prettiest Femme-Boi you can be.

Last, but the best part is to cum I will teach you how to take my STRAP-ON!

You need the experience of Miss Tracy of Teenie Tiny Weenie to take you where you have never been!

Miss Tracy

1-888-307-3141
www.teenietinyweenie.com


No comments: