Monday, February 11, 2008




Hi Mistress Tracy,

Here are the photos you told me I had to send you. I went to the local fetish/ lingerie store and told the girl exactly what you said. I told the sale girl I needed panties with hearts on them. She said she didn't have panties with hearts but she did have bustiers with hearts. I asked if I could please see them and she asked what size and I said, "I think a 1x should fit me." She just smiled and said she would be right back.
When she came back with them she said "you may need to try them on to make sure they fit." I noticed the other salesgirl by the counter was looking over at us and I thought "oh no...she must have told the other salesgirl I'm a sissy!" Then the salesgirl told me she had red panties that would look great with the bustier but I could only try those on if I planned on buying them for sure. I told her yes and asked her to bring them into the mens dressing room. The salesgirl started to giggle and pointed to the only dressing room they had...it had a pink curtain!!! I was soooo embarrassed but I walked into the dressing room and closed the pink curtain and undressed. I could hear both girls giggling very loudly.
After a couple minutes of trying to make sure I was putting the bustier on correctly I was admiring myself in the mirror when the curtain opened and the salesgirl held out a pair of red panties and said, "these should fit nicely." I was just wearing a pair of boxers and the bustier. The salesgirl said, that top don't go with boxers and told me to try on the panties. I removed the boxers and put on the panties while she watched. Now the other salesgirl was standing there too! I was soooo embarrassed when they asked me to turn around to see how they fit.
I hope I don't have to go back there soon!

Missy

No comments: