Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hi there guys, I know that it has been a long time since I have posted here. My computer was done for about 6 weeks with a Virus. I think that I have it finally fixed. So here is one of my e-mails from one of my long time callers. I hope you enjoy. Call and find out what this caller has found out!
____________________________________________________________________

Miss Tracy is a goddess! An athletic physique with a fine ass, Miss Tracy's images alone are material for many of our fantasies. But that voice! To hear her speak just sends me over the top. I have had some of the most intense orgasms of my life listening to her laugh and tease me. I have submitted my photos and myself to her with no regrets. Though I am unworthy, I love this woman!

_____________________________________________________________________

Call me and lets have some fun together.
1-888-307-3141

www.teenietinyweenie.com

No comments: