Friday, January 23, 2004

Have to post one more fan mail!

ON our last call you told me to go to a lingerie store and tell the sales woman that I needed to buy a pair of pink panties for myself. Well 5 hours and 150 miles later I feel more ashamed and humiliated than I have ever felt in my life THANK YOU. I was terrified of the snickering behind the counter at first (mostly afraid I would get an erection) however when it began, my little peepee shriveled up to near nothing. The woman who helped me was somewhat attractive older (I have always liked that) I could'nt tell you much about her features I was so humiliated I mostly looked at the floor. She asked me about how much room I would need in the crotch as she walked me over to the counter. My _expression must have said it all as she only looked at me a second and without me saying a word she picked up a g-string and said "is this more than enough" . My face was burning and I knew that itwould be enough as I am only 2.25" when flaccid with small balls too.I took the undewear out of her hands looked them over and said they would be perfect. I paid to a different girl who could not resist asking if I wanted to try them on before I left which led to alot of laughter from staff and customers alike. THANK YOU SO MUCH my little peepee had the most incredible orgasm 5 minutes later in the bathroom of the mall.

-----------------------------------------------------
Visit my site at http://www.teenietinyweenie.com. Send me email at: misstracy4u2serve@yahoo.com or call me for some live adult phone fun at 888-307-3141.
(c) Copyright 2003 www.TeenieTinyWeenie.com All rights reserved.


No comments: