Tuesday, December 16, 2003

SEE WHAT MY CALLERS SAY TO ME IN E-MAILS!!



Miss Tracy,

Hello. Remember me? I just spoke with you a few hours
ago and you teased and humiliated my little dribbly
pussy.

Although i was a little nervous at first, I really
enjoyed it and plan to call more often. your voice is
simply fantastic. I'm still excited just thinking
about it.

I was hoping, if I was really good, that you could
send me some personal pics of you??? Of course, I
wouldn't dare play with my clitty while looking at
them--unless you said it was okay.

I only want them in order to admire you; I would look
at your pics and KNOW that here is a woman that I
absolutely can't please with my little dickie.

Anyway, thanks again.

-----------------------------------------------------
Visit my site at http://www.teenietinyweenie.com. Send me email at: misstracy4u2serve@yahoo.com or call me for some live adult phone fun at 888-307-3141.
(c) Copyright 2003 www.TeenieTinyWeenie.com All rights reserved.



No comments: